Friday, May 15, 2015

THE SHAKING OF YOUR COCONUT TREE


 
 


Add caption
 While in prayer this morning I kept trying to wrap it up…after praying for everything under the sun (SON)….in the Holy Ghost I just couldn’t get a release…this is where the question is asked so many times that we do not know what to really pray for but the Holy Spirit does.

As I pressed in continuous prayer trying hard not to be repetitious with my intercession on behalf of others and myself, I just yielded and let the spirit of the Lord have His way.   I removed me out of the way, and sure enough the vision came blasting thru……glory to God……He took me back several years ago while attending a prophetic conference in Chicago at my church….our lead minister was Bill Hammond, a profound (prophetic teacher, he was conducting exercises of how to understand the prophetic calling in our lives.

Suffice to say the Lord took me right where I experience His awesome revelation which connected while in prayer.

Today I saw it again………a vision of someone shaking violently a coconut tree……….I mean this person was mad and serious as they shook this tree with both hands and with all their might.  As the tree was being shook violently all kinds of coconuts began to fall on the ground

As they looked up into the tree, there were others things hanging on the tree, could not identify what they were but they weren’t coconuts, all of them had fallen to the ground.   In prayer, I began to visualize this and just began shaking my hands as if I was shaking a tree.   After a minute or two, I heard the spirit say hold on to the “TREE OF LIFE” there is a place for you there.  The message: It is important for us to keep our heads clear and not get caught in the craziness of this world.   There are so many demonic attacks going on right now that if we don’t shake the (coocoo nuts) out of our heads (life) we will loose it.  This season is real and many things are happening, but God says stay connected to the “TREE OF LIFE” He has made room for us on the vine.  Therein is our peace, our source, our lifeline, our foundation, our promises, our enduring love, our protection, our provision, our praise, our power…..our everything.  I encourage you to consider this NOW! Don’t wait til the mess hit the fan or some fool (Nut) take you where you don’t want to go.  Shake yourself, shake everything that is not of God and cling to the “TREE OF LIFE” He has purposely made a way to escape the great transgression….as my Dad use to say: put that which concernth you into practice, so when the time come you will be well prepared.

I leave you with this scripture Rev.22 (1-21  especially vs 18-19

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever. ...
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Get rid of the (COOCOO NUTS) that are in your life, and cling to the “TREE OF LIFE”…amen

Thank you Lord for revelation and your resurrection power, I can’t live without it.



 

No comments: