Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LULABYE DAYS ON THE PORCH (TALE)

As I sit on my PORCH this morning, looking inquisitively to the heavens, I wonder how God can see all of us at the same time. Isn't it a true blessing when you can slow down and relax?  We have a couple of summer months left, so there is still some time to have fun, time to reflect on God's goodness, a time to share the Love of Christ with one another, a time to think of ways to gather the harvest before winter.  When I look in the mirror at myself, I see the glow of God on my face,  I thank Him for the simple life and life more abundantly.

I'm always reminded of His Word that says:  Those who pursue righteousness and love, will be blessed with Life, Prosperity and Honor.  I stand on God's word daily. I have come to realize that He has MADE me to love Him, to worship Him and to Praise Him forever. 

This is not a forced MADE, but a sincere desire to want to Love Him.  I'm consumed, by choice, for me, its just know other way to live.  Unfortunately, I'm one of the few who feel this way, buts its OK, I'm confident that the Lord is pleased, and that there's know struggle within my soul of knowing who I belong to.

To complete my lulabye thoughts on the PORCH, all I can say is;  "I'M THANKFUL, I'M GRATEFUL for the life He has given me for today.

No comments: