Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PORCHES ON MY MIND (MY PORCH TALE)

EH’s Porch Experience:


My PORCH experience was a nuisance, the porch was so shaky that if too many got on it, surely it was ready to fall right to the ground in seconds, the guys would love to jump up and down on it in a rhythm like fashion, the creaking and tight whining noise was their background to doo whop songs, plus they got a kick out of scaring the girls into a frenzy. On extremely hot days one of the girls had the nerve to get an old fashion fan and plug it up to the nearest outlet, she would place it in an old beat up greasy car, and sneakily watched everything we did and then ran and told it.

We decided to stop gathering on the porch and everybody met and hung out at the cemetery, there we could do our thing without the PORCH snoop, till one day, I was using the bathroom back there by the graves and I saw someone standing there by me, I was scared and ran, and so I didn’t go to the cemetery anymore. The scary part about it was nobody saw him but me, so I made peace with my PORCH and vowed to my friends that that’s where you would find me.


By the way, snoop got her behind kicked, so I didn't have to worry about her tell-tail anymore, I always was known to take care of my business, who knows, that could have been snoop back there dressed like a man…..

No comments: