Thursday, June 23, 2011

Excuse me Lord, but what are the guidelines for living a blameless life?

 
Humbling myself as His child:  As I was reading God's word, having a Holy Ghost moment, I stumbled on a conversation that David was having with the Lord. Many of us have heard the cliche' "don't question God" but I always felt there was something wrong with that picture, and to prove it "David asked the Lord a question and guess what saints He answered him back.  Here is the conversation: David asked: Lord, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live in your holy hill? God answered: He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, the one who speaks the truth from the heart and has no slander on his tongue. The one who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman.

The Lord continues telling David that to despise a vile man but honors those who fear the Lord. One who keeps an oath even when it hurts.  He who lends his money without usury (charging interest) and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.  And finally the Lord told him, He who does these things will never, never be shaken!  WOW, and people say that they can't hear God?  Trust me, He has much to say, but only to those who want to know........Lord, I want to know.....amen  sw

No comments: