Thursday, June 16, 2011

PRECEPTS

STUDYING GOD'S PRECEPTS
Sharing my Mid-Day Nugget:  Studying God's word has led me to His meaning of "PRECEPTS" simply meaning (rules of conduct) or heeding to (moral instructions). Ps. 119(27) "Let me understand the teaching of your PRECEPTS Lord, then I will meditate on your wonderous works" wow! such a powerful verse, it so speaks to my soul.

When you think about our lives that is cluttered with the book of rules, but the author never comes with us to help us follow the rules, But God does.

This is the uniqueness of our Bibles. God not only provides the rules and guidelines, but comes with us personally each day to strengthen us so that we can live accordingly to those rules.  All we must do is invite Him and respond to His direction.

Be encourage my Sisters and Brothers by God's PRECEPTS, they keep us safe and with the help of God, we can live Godly and Righteous lives most of the times.....amen  sw

No comments: